Saturday, August 4, 2012

A blog?

I'm going to try this blogging thing again & I'm determined to keep this one going!!

I'm hoping that..
** This blog will allow my family to check in to see what we are up too.

** This blog will allow me to have a place to document those details that I want to remember when I finally sit down to put memory books together. (I'm only 3 years behind but, who's counting?)

** And last but, not least... The Lord has been working on my heart regarding homeschooling my son, Greyson, this coming year. Greyson will be 4 in September so this will be his Pre-K year. I have NO idea what lies beyond this upcoming year but, I wanted a place to document what we are learning and doing together. I hope to use the blog to possibly connect with others who are homeschooling as well...

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment